Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

K-12 product info & review

Wow!!....this has been such a crazy 2 1/2 months. I know that I haven't given my blog t.l.c. But I'm here now. Ever since November I have been so busy and so sick. I just haven't found time to really sit down at my computer and update. But I have desperately missed updating my blog. Because I find it to be a stress reliever.
Well I do have new pictures to update with my k12 items. And it was a whole lot of stuff. I didn't expect so many boxes. But the quality of everything was just great. And I actually really enjoy the curriculum that my kids have been learning. The computer is nice and it comes with a lot of accessories and even a nice all in one printer. FYI the computer does not have a wireless card so you will need to either plug the ethernet cable in directly or buy a usb wireless adapter. There are also many books and dvds, cd's, paints and etc.. that come with it, so I suggest you make room on a shelf or, I used crates to store everything. So make that room before you open the boxes otherwise you'll have a bunch of books and items in the middle of your house taking up walking space.
I have no complaints about anything they sent. In fact I'm very pleased. I really enjoy homeschooling my two girls and really like the k12 program. It has been fun and very challenging. I give mothers with more then 2 kids PROPS for being able to homeschooling so many children. I can barely handle my two. But I do see that if you have a schedule & routine and once the kids get use to everything then the older kids can be able to accomplish a lot on their own time to help you.
My 5 year old is just learning how to read so it's hard for me because I have to read her everything on the screen. But I still enjoy the time we spend.
So there is my k12 product update. If you have any questions please email me and I'd be happy to help you. hopefully the pictures can give you an idea if k12 is the route you want to go and suffice your mind of what kind of computer or books you'll be receiving. Just know that they cover 90% of what you need. The rest of the stuff you need you'll probably already have like scissors, pencils, folders, papers etc.....
these are my k12 items for a kindergartners & 5th grader
I forgot to take a picture of the phonics set it comes with. It's a really nice box. I'll try to add that later.

Teacher Manuals


top 2 crates are 5th grader
bottom crates are kindergartner's
white containers are just for pens, pencils etc (does not come with k-12)
globes come with k12
crates/containers (do not come with k-12)
I bought all the crates from Wal-mart

headphone with mic and freestanding mic

all in one canon printer
paper (does not come with k-12)

computer running windows xp
and printer

No comments:

Post a Comment